Verint® Recording for Public Safety
Capturing Critical Communications for Public Safety
Interaction Recording, Call Logging & Incident Reconstruction Solutions for Public Safety
Efficiently and quickly address complex chain of evidence requests with Verint’s full-time, multi-channel public safety recording system. You’ll be able to record, retrieve and archive interactions across multiple channels to reconstruct incidents to keep your operations running smoothly.
Record, archive and retrieve interactions across multiple channels, reconstruct incidents, and comply with emerging standards for digital emergency communications services (including Next-Generation 911) and public safety radio systems.
- Verint Insight Center is a state-of-the-art, browser-based incident reconstruction application designed to help emergency response and public safety organizations meet mission-critical needs, including those arising from Next-Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1).
- Verint Recording for Public Safety interoperates with major trunked radio infrastructures, such as Motorola ASTRO R7.x P25, as well as the P25IP and Harris OpenSky infrastructure.
- The operator can perform various playback operations such as rewinding to the beginning even on live calls – a benefit for quickly confirming details and reviewing conversations that are difficult to understand.
- Our solutions can be deployed on premises or in the cloud providing you with a variety of high availability and redundancy options to help ensure resilience in the event of network or hardware failures.
- Integrations to all Major Radio Systems
- Scalable, Browser Based Search & Replay
- Application can be installed on Premise Based Hardware or Virtual Machine or Hosted off premise
- Integrated Voice & Screen Recording with Quality Assurance Management options