iRecord® Recording for Healthcare
Ensuring our Healthcare Providers get the best education
Medical Education and reviews are important to build physicans and medical students’ clinical skills, and to keep them up to date on the latest procedures and practices.
iRecord’s Healthcare recording solutions are ideal for medical schools and teaching hospitals to record procedures and clinical practice for review in the classrooom or as a CME credit.
Critiques are imperative to build medical students’ foundational skills, and to keep physicians at peak performance. Digital video improves this process exponentially. iRecord’s solutions can assist with observations of nursing students and medical residents. It’s uniquely well-suited for recording simulation labs or operation room training while also providing detailed records of physical therapy and rehabilitation sessions.
- Easy-to-use recording equipment
- High-quality audio & video recording
- Non-proprietary file formats
- Secure video storage
- Mobile interview and examination room recording options
- Use with medical devices for recording to electronic medical recording system for either educational purposes or court-admissible evidence collection
- Integrates with various Digital Evidence Management (DEM) systems and Cloud offering
Why Is Video Good For Healthcare?
For over 16 years, iRecord has assisted medical professionals in creating audio and video records throughout every level of healthcare. iRecord’s Healthcare Recording Equipment has proven beneficial to medical professionals and patients alike. Video recording can be an asset when it comes to gaining credibility, recalling important care instructions, and reviewing procedures.
- Class Sessions
- Employment Screening
- Conduct Reviews
- Remote Attendance & Monitoring
- Video Blogging
- Keep your recordings secure for HIPAA Compliance
- Easy to find individual interviews
- View recordings from any networked computer
- Create digital video recordings
- Effective process of interviews
- Easy storage of recordings